MindWell creates paper resouces for people who aren't online
MindWell, the mental health website for people in Leeds, has created a suite of resources which can be downloaded and printed for people who don't have access to online information.
The information includes:
- Finding support for your mental wellbeing (Covid-19 update) – four page flyer with information about local support
- Finding support in a mental health crisis (Covid-19 update) – information about crisis support which can be folded and kept in your bag or purse
- Take care of your mind and body – self-care tips in simple English and key local contacts on reverse
- Daily self-care to boost your mood – tips and ideas to look after your wellbeing
- Relaxation tools to help you feel calmer – techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
- How to have a good night's sleep – tips to help you sleep better
- Be kind to your mind – tips to look after your mental health
- Be kind to your body – tips to look after your physical health.
All of these resources can be found on MindWell in the Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub: www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/coronavirus-paper-resources. Information in other languages, for Deaf people and BSL users, those with learning disabilities and Autism, and Neurodivergent people and older people can also be accessed on the page.
MindWell is funded by NHS Leeds CCG to provide a 'go to' place for mental health information in the city.