MindWell on film: watch our Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub tutorial
MindWell, the mental health website for people in Leeds, has created a YouTube tutorial called the MindWell Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub Video Guide. It's a short video showing the main features of our hub, which was created to help people in Leeds look after their mental health at this difficult time.
You can find our YouTube tutorial here: www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/myself/coronavirus-mental-health-information-hub/information-for-professionals
The Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub acts as a 'portal', bringing together information about mental health and Covid-19 for people in Leeds. The tutorial is a short guide to the sections and information included in the hub, and is useful for professionals and employers, as well people trying to find information for themselves or a family member.
The hub can help you access:
- Official guidance for looking after your mental health during the outbreak.
- Updates to mental health services in Leeds.
- Help that can be accessed online.
- Resources and videos to help you take care of your wellbeing at home including exercise videos, free online learning courses and creative activities.
- Links to useful information and practical help.
- Links to information for people with learning disabilities and BSL users.
MindWell, commissioned by NHS Leeds CCG, has accessibility software called Browsealoud which offers reading support and can translate the website into around 100 languages. Look for the orange button in the top right hand corner of all our pages.
We are keeping the hub updated with new information and resources, including changes to local services. Please email email@example.com with any suggestions or updates about your services.
Please share the news about our video tutorial and the Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub with your networks and on social media. You can also follow @MindWellLeeds on Twitter for updates.