You can find out who you can talk to about any work-related issue in our Mental Health Services Directory. This includes information about where to find
- help to find work
- support for people with mental health problems to find and stay in work
- advice about employment rights
- courses for people in work to help build confidence and manage work-place stress
If you’re struggling to cope and need to talk to someone now, you can call:
- Connect helpline on 0808 800 1212 (freephone) which gives emotional support and information to people in Leeds every night of the year (6pm to 2am).
- The Samaritans on 116 123 (free) – open 24 hours a day.