The MindWell Coronavirus Mental Health Hub has been brought up to date to reflect the new national restrictions in place from 5 November – 2 December 2020 when we must stay at home apart from a set of limited reasons.
The hub acts as a ‘portal’ bringing together information about mental health and Covid-19 for people in Leeds: www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/coronavirus
It can help you, and the people you support, access:
- Local and national guidance for looking after your mental health during the outbreak.
- Information about mental health support available during the pandemic
- Online groups and activities and digital mental health tools and resources.
- Resources and videos to help you take care of your wellbeing at home including exercise videos, free online learning courses and creative activities.
- Self-care information to support your wellbeing if you are working at home.
- Wellbeing information for students.
- Links to useful information and practical help.
- Accessible information and links to information for people with learning disabilities and BSL users.
MindWell, commissioned by NHS Leeds CCG, has accessibility software called Browsealoud which can translate the website into around 100 languages. Look for the orange button in the top right hand corner of all our pages.
The MindWell team will be working to keep the Hub up-to-date with the latest information throughout Lockdown 2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any new service updates to share.