The Market Place offers services to young people in Leeds aged 13 to 25 years old for mental health and sexual health and to provide support in times of crisis. All services are free and confidential.
The Market Place has regular drop-in sessions when you need an appointment to see a youth worker and can get some support for any issue that’s affecting you.
Drop-in is for young people aged 13 to 25 years old. It’s open:
- Monday 2.30pm to 5.30pm, face-to-face support
- Tuesday 3.00pm to 6.00pm, telephone support
- Wednesday 3.00pm to 6.00pm, telephone support
- Thursday 2.30pm to 5.30pm, face-to-face support
- Friday2.30pm to 5.30pm, face-to-face support
- Saturday 2.00pm to 4.00pm, face-to-face support
They provide a safe space for young people for you to talk about how you are feeling and can give you information about other services that can also help you. During drop-in opening times they try to offer every young person 20 to 30 minutes of support.