We're committed to making MindWell easy-to-use and accessible to everyone in Leeds.
More information about our accessibility policy and tools to help make using this website easier will be added here soon.
British Sign Language (BSL)
British Sign Language (BSL) videos are available for the Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust self-help leaflets covering a wide range of topics including anxiety, stress and bereavement.
We are planning further developments for BSL users - get in touch with us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have added digital inclusion software called Browsealoud to our website - making our content more accessible with reading and translation support. This service is free for site users.
Click on the Browsealoud image that appears in the top right of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
Browsealoud offers reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better. All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
- Point and read: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud.
- Start from the top: have the whole page read aloud starting at the top.
- Translate to another language: written and spoken translations in multiple languages.
- Convert to MP3: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file.
- Focus on text: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask to allow you to focus.
- Enlarge text: magnifies text and reads it out loud.
- Text only view: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text.
- Settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences.
- Help with Browsealoud: shows a simple help page explaining what each option does.
- Move Browsealoud: when Browsealoud is open, you can drag it around the screen.
Below is a video to take you through the Browsealoud options in more detail.