MindWell, the mental health website for people in Leeds, has launched a Coronavirus Mental Health Hub which will act as a ‘portal’ bringing together information about mental health and Covid-19 for people in Leeds.
The hub can help you access:
- Official guidance for looking after your mental health during the outbreak.
- Updates to mental health services in Leeds.
- Help that can be accessed online.
- Resources and videos to help you take care of your wellbeing at home including exercise videos, free online learning courses and creative activities.
- Links to useful information and practical help.
- Links to information for people with learning disabilities and BSL users.
MindWell, commissioned by NHS Leeds CCG, has accessibility software called Browsealoud which offers reading support and can translate the website into around 100 languages. Look for the orange button in the top right hand corner of all our pages.
We would be grateful if you could share the news about our Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub with your networks and on social media. You can also follow @MindWellLeeds on Twitter for updates.