District 29 groups for 16-25 year-olds who are likely to have a background of adverse life experiences and trauma, and who may have difficulties with:
- Forming and maintaining relationships
- Self-harming (this can mean different things to different people)
- Emotional mood swings or regulating feelings
- Managing anger
- Behaving impulsively or losing control of your behaviour
- Often feeling empty or disconnected from the world.
At the moment Northpoint is taking referrals from professionals only, so if you’d like to be referred to District 29, speak to your GP or mental health worker.