Helping parents and professionals through antenatal screening.
The ARC website has information for parents and their families and a helpline to contact when they:
- are making decisions before, during or after antenatal tests
- have been given a worrying result from an antenatal screening or diagnostic test
- have been told baby has a fetal anomaly
- have to make a decision about continuing or ending the pregnancy
- have made a decision following antenatal testing and would like on-going support
ARC’s national helpline is answered by trained staff. There is also a moderated online forum for parents who have lost a baby after a prenatal diagnosis.