Leeds Autism AIM is a free service for autistic adults in the Leeds area who receive little or no funded support.
It can provide some advocacy support including help with making phone calls, filling in forms and support with issues around access to services, health, housing, benefits, employment and education. They work as part of Advonet.
Among the advocacy services provided through Leeds Autism AIM are:
- advocacy support at both of our autism hub sessions
- peer advocacy from an autistic adult at either session
- advocacy support remotely over the phone, by email, text chat or video call
- help with filling in forms
- help with making phone calls
- support with issues around access to services, health, housing, benefits, employment and education
You can find out more by visiting their website or contacting them.