Leeds Healthy Minds service provided by Northpoint Wellbeing offers short-term mental health support (including help to develop coping skills and healthy living habits) and signposting to onward support where necessary.
It is for patients experiencing low-level mental health problems in selected Leeds GP Practices:
- Allerton Medical Centre
- Chapeltown Family Surgery
- St Martin’s Practice
- Westfield Medical Centre
- Woodhouse Medical Practice
The service can support people with:
- depression/low mood
- anxiety – including social or health anxiety
- sleep difficulties
- panic attacks
- stress – including work, academic or family issues
- severe distress in response to a specific life event such as bereavement
- isolation or a limited support network
All patients in the practices listed above can be referred by any member of staff in the practice, or by self-referral on request at reception.