Linking Leeds is the city-wide social prescribing service for people in Leeds, aged 16 years and over.
The term ‘social prescribing’ is used to describe a service which supports people to access a range of non-medical services and activities in their local area.
Linking Leeds can help people with different social, emotional or practical needs to find the right support and improve their health and wellbeing. It could help you, for example, to:
- get support to improve your physical health
- find employment or volunteering opportunities or learn a new skill
- tackle money, housing, work or benefits issues
- cope with a particular condition or difficulty
- access ways of improving your wellbeing such as befriending schemes, peer support or arts and leisure activities
- join local groups or find classes
Your GP may refer you to Linking Leeds or you can refer yourself.
Call 0113 336 7612 or complete an online form.