The Red Cross can provide emergency short-term practical help and can signpost to other services.
Refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable migrants can get free emergency support from the Red Cross. Support can include:
- small amounts of cash
- baby items
Help could also include:
- reuniting with family
- travel vouchers
- benefits and career advice
- help registering with a doctor or dentist
- coming with you to appointments
- learning about life in the UK
- getting to know your local area
Contact the service directly to find out what help is available regionally. Visits are by appointment only.