MindWell is the mental health website for people in Leeds. Funded by the West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB), it brings together information from the NHS, Leeds City Council and the third sector into one single ‘go to’ place.
MindWell provides quick and easy access to up-to-date information for all adults in Leeds, including GPs, employers and other professionals.
The project is developed through co-design with people who use services, carers and people working in mental health services, adult social care, the third sector, libraries and businesses.
Watch this animation which gives an introduction to using the website to find support in Leeds.
We can help you to access:
- Clear, accurate information about support and services available in Leeds.
- Information about a range of common mental health problems such as anxiety and stress.
- Self-help information including downloadable resources and videos which can help you to look after your mental health and help yourself to feel better.
- Help for what to do in a ‘crisis’ or mental health emergency.
- Support for practical issues such as housing problems or money worries.
- Information to support people such as carers and new parents.
Please note that MindWell is not a service and can not respond to queries about individual situations or give advice.
Images from co-design sessions with local people and professionals which have helped shape MindWell’s development.