MindWell is the mental health website for people in Leeds. Funded by the NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group, it brings together information from the NHS, Leeds City Council and the third sector into one single ‘go to’ place.
MindWell provides quick and easy access to up-to-date information for all adults in Leeds, including GPs, employers and other professionals.
Watch this animation which gives an introduction to using the site:
We can help you to access:
- Clear, accurate information about support and services available in Leeds.
- Information about a range of common mental health problems such as anxiety and stress.
- Self-help information including downloadable resources and videos which can help you to look after your mental health and help yourself to feel better.
- Help for what to do in a ‘crisis’ or mental health emergency.
- Support for practical issues such as housing problems or money worries.
- Information to support people such as carers and new parents.
Please note that MindWell is not a service and can not respond to queries about individual situations or give advice.
The website is developed through co-design with people who use services, carers and people working in mental health services, adult social care, the third sector, libraries and businesses.