The coronavirus pandemic has had a major impact on all our lives. We’ve had to cope with increased stress and anxiety, and been separated from the people we love or depend on.
Many people have also experienced job uncertainty, money worries and difficulties at home.
MindWell has resources and information to help people in Leeds take care of their mental health as restrictions are lifted and we get used to a ‘new normal’.
- GOV.UK – Coronavirus: how to stay safe and prevent the spread
- Leeds City Council Coronavirus information page
- NHS advice about COVID-19 including symptoms, vaccination and testing
- NHS Leeds CCG Coronavirus Information page
Looking after your mental wellbeing
- Coping with anxiety about coming out of lockdown
- Getting a better night’s sleep
- Self-help ideas and resources
- Staying well whilst working from home
- Understanding stress and finding ways of coping
- Coping with uncertainty and coming out of lockdown
- Mental health
- Money worries
- Support for other issues including domestic abuse and housing and work problems
- Support for professionals