If something has gone wrong with your benefits claim, it is very easy to panic and become distressed. You are not alone in feeling like this, and there is help available.

You can get support online on the Citizens Advice website or you can talk to an independent advisor who can help you take steps to sort the problem out. Find places that can support you with money worries in our Mental Health Services Directory.