Social media terms and conditions
Join MindWell on Twitter @MindWellLeeds
Join MindWell on Facebook.com/MindWellLeeds
- MindWell is a website and not a clinical service. We are unable to give advice or support to individuals via social media. MindWell is not designed to diagnose emotional or mental health conditions. If you are looking for emotional or crisis support in Leeds go to www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/help
- Our social media accounts are not checked outside of office hours (10am-3pm Monday-Friday). We are sorry that we may not always be able to reply to posts or direct messages on the same day.
- The purpose of our social media accounts is to promote positive self-help and self-care information, provide access to up-to-date information about support available to people in Leeds and to signpost to information on the MindWell website. We may share or retweet carefully selected posts from other organisations which may be of interest to our audience. We do not promote or endorse business or commercial activities and are unable to respond to business requests.
- We will not share any personal data that you supply to us privately. We may, however, share posts you have already made public on our social media platforms.
- We do not collect personal information through our social media platforms unless you respond to an invitation to join our mailing list. Before joining our mailing list it will be made clear to you how your personal information will be used.
- Our posts may contain links to other websites or social media platforms. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of external sites. We encourage you to be aware of this, when you leave our platforms, and to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
- It is our policy to only follow a small group of organisations and individuals to allow us to monitor key information. We may not be able to share or retweet information that you ask us to. This is because we have to be very careful about what we share.
- Following or liking a group or individual does not necessarily mean that we support or endorse them or their views.
Social media etiquette and moderation
- We ask everyone using our social media platforms to have kind, safe and inclusive conversations that respect diversity and use appropriate language.
- We ask you not to share any personal contact details (for yourself or other people) on our social media platforms.
- We reserve the right to hide or delete posts that may be upsetting, intrusive or offensive to other people; that are inaccurate or misleading or that defame or libel an individual or organisation. We will also delete any spam, advertising/marketing or phishing/scam messages. If someone posts such material on our social media outlets we may block them from posting anything further to protect other users.
- Contact the site moderator through direct message if you see anything that gives you cause for concern.
Email the MindWell Team at email@example.com
Any updates to our social media terms and conditions will be posted on this page.