You can find services that can support you to eat well and maintain a healthy lifestyle in the MindWell Directory:
- Better Together (South Leeds) – It is a healthy communities, healthy lives project across inner South Leeds, including physical activity sessions such as Tai Chi, walk and talk and men or women only exercise groups and healthy eating luncheon club and exercise, wellbeing and weigh-in group.
- Feel Good Factor (Chapeltown and Harehills) – It is a charity based in Chapeltown which provides a range of community health and wellbeing groups and activities for people living in Chapeltown and Harehills.
- Health for All Project (East Leeds) – It is a Healthy Living Service in the heart of Burmantofts in Lincoln Green.
- Jamie’s Ministry of Food – offers hands-on, practical, fun and friendly 8 week cookery courses both online and in Leeds Kirkgate Market.
- Leeds Cookery School – offers Chef-led cookery classes, courses and events in a bespoke training kitchen within a truly unique venue. All profit made is gifted to local charity.
- Space2 (Gipton) – It is based in Gipton, Leeds, run several groups and activities with a focus on health and wellbeing.
- Try Club with Leeds Rhinos Foundation – It is run by Leeds Rhinos Foundation for men aged 18 and over who want to eat better, do more exercise and lose weight.
- WEA Adult Learning – runs courses and workshops online and across the country.