If you explore our MindWell section Looking after your wellbeing you’ll find lots of information and links to groups, services and ideas that could help you connect with other people, from exercise classes to learning online. Here are some shortcuts to help you find the information easily:
- Be mindful – Find support for mindfulness
- Connect with nature – Outdoor groups and activities
- Exercise more – Finding support to get more active
- Get creative – Creative groups and activities in Leeds
- Keep learning – Can I learn at home?
- Keep learning – Where can I learn in Leeds?
- Volunteer to help others – Where can I find volunteering opportunities?
- Get online – learn digital skills or get help with equipment
- Regular wellbeing groups and activities
You can also find out about groups and services across Leeds on social media. If you follow us on Twitter, you’ll see we often like or Retweet messages about activity groups, peer support, social groups and lots more. Follow @MindWellLeeds